Furnace Repair Services in Brownsburg and Nearby in Indiana
Help your heating system perform at peak efficiency with expert repair
How can we help?
- Furnace problem troubleshooting
- Testing for combustion safety
- Furnace cleaning
- Thermostat replacement
- Furnace filter replacement
- Mechanical repairs
- Repairs for all types and models
If your furnace is underperforming or just not functioning, you could be spending more on your energy bills and dealing with an uncomfortable home. But with regular maintenance, you can prevent these issues and have a more efficient furnace overall.
At Indiana Home Comfort Solutions, we can assess your furnace, perform repairs, or replace the system if necessary. We provide repair, replacement, and maintenance services for electric and gas furnaces.
To learn more, schedule a free furnace repair estimate. We proudly serve Indiana, including Carmel, Brownsburg, Plainfield, and areas nearby.
Common furnace problems we solve
Safety & efficiency. Maintenance and repair work performed by an experienced technician will enable you to avoid furnace problems.
During the heating season, a malfunctioning furnace can be a very serious problem. Just because your furnace is functioning doesn't mean that it is working correctly, efficiently or even safely. We can provide furnace maintenance to prevent issues with your heating system and keep it running efficiently.
Here are some of the most common reasons why your furnace may need to be repaired:
- Thermostat malfunction: An older thermostat can wear out or be damaged, which limits your control of the heating system. Upgrading to a programmable thermostat will solve this problem and also enable you to cut heating costs.
- Mechanical problems: The fan motor, drive belt and bearings in a typical furnace are all wear items. When these mechanical parts become worn, they must be replaced to avoid air flow problems or total system shutdown.
- Ignition problems: Most of today's furnaces have electronic ignition, so that the burner only turns on when the thermostat calls for heat. A clogged burner nozzle or a faulty ignition will prevent the burner from working correctly.
- Cracked heat exchanger: This furnace component separates the combustion process from the indoor air supply. With age, a heat exchanger can crack, which causes safety and performance problems.
- Improper venting: Any furnace that burns fuel requires an air supply for the combustion process, and a venting system to expel combustion gases. Your furnace technician will check for proper ventilation during regular service calls.
- Outdated, inefficient performance: Today's high-efficiency, sealed combustion furnaces can operate at 90% efficiency or better. Older furnaces may only reach 75% or 80% efficiency, even in perfect condition. Upgrading to an efficient, ENERGY STAR® furnace is a smart option in many cases.
- Leaky, uninsulated ductwork: Although ducts aren't part of the furnace, their condition has a huge impact on overall heating system performance. By sealing and insulating the ductwork system, you can improve system efficiency by 20% or more.
Rely on us for your furnace repair needs in IN
If your furnace needs repair work, call the local experts at Indiana Home Comfort Solutions. We provide complete solutions for all types of home heating needs. Our certified technicians will diagnose your system's problem and provide expert repairs regardless of the make or model of your furnace.
Call us today at 1-855-241-3776 or contact us online to get started today with a free estimate! We offer expert furnace repair in Carmel, Brownsburg, Plainfield, Avon, Zionsville, Whitestown, Indianapolis, Lebanon, Pittsboro, Lizton and throughout the surrounding areas.